One on One Sessions:
Technical Sessions cover the core fundamentals of mountain biking and applying these to the trails, helping you become a safer rider and find your flow. You can choose, 1 hour, 2 hour or 3 hour RIDE & APPLY sessions.
Fitness Sessions cover methods for improving your fitness on the bike. Sessions are typically 90 minutes in length.
One-On-One Progressive Series: is a Series of 3 * One-on-One technical riding sessions. This Series was designed to ensure the Fundamental Skills of Mountain Biking are solidly instilled into your riding technique, allowing you to progress safely when applying the skills and techniques at groundworks level right through to riding on the trails. This is an intensive Series. By signing up to this Series, you are signing up to 3 * 2-3.5 hour lessons which will be held at either Grootfontein Bike Park or Wolwespruit MTB & Trail Park - we move between the parks for the various progressions.
This Series is guaranteed to get you riding the trails more confidently and safely - with you determining the pace of your progression.
What is the difference between a One-on-One Session and a One-on-One Progressive Series:
For the One-on-One Progressive Series:
1. Like the One-on-One sessions, we work at a pace that you feel very comfortable with; you are however signing up to 3 intensive lessons instead of 1 (therefore we really get to instil the fundamentals into your riding style), making you a more CONFIDENT and SAFER rider;
3. By signing up to the series, you are COMMITTED to your riding and progression and you get a the bonus of 15% saving off our standard One-on-One rates;
4. With the Series being a 3 phase course, we manage to cover a lot of the terrain and obstacles in both Grootfontein Bike Park and Wolwespruit MTB and Trail Park;
5. You can choose when you would like to conduct all the lessons. However, it is important to note, that all lessons do need to be completed within a three month period from the first booking.
- To confirm a one-on-one booking - 100% payment is to be received in prior to lesson with all completed paperwork.
- 72 hours notice is required to reschedule a one-on-one session. No refunds after this period.
- 24 hours notice is required to reschedule attendance in a small group session. No refunds after this period.
- All associated bike park fees are for the clients account.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +27-(0)82 223 6826 your requirements.